Focus is intentionality to cognize a specific thing of my choosing.
Mindfulness is willingness to become aware of something about which I am/possibly ignorant.
- Pay attention to what you like to do. Do lots of that.
- Pay attention to why you like to do it. Notice yourself.
- Pay attention to how you feel. Reach for a higher thought.
- Pay attention to what works. Meditate on that often.
- Pay attention to your neighbor. But know yourself so that you may know others.
- Pay attention to the suffering of others. Lighten the burden, raise the water in the harbor.
- Pay attention to God. Know the Light within you by attending to the Light without.
- It was easy, but not too easy.
- It had a sense of accomplishment built into it on a daily, weekly, and completion basis.
- It has a spiritual quality to it and a message upon which to ponder.
- I didn’t get bored.
- I thought the cranes were beautiful and their history inspiring.
- I imagined my wish.
- I put my phone away and didn’t watch TV.